Friday 6 August 2010

You've got to love a brand that knows how to please

Ordered a bikini from Selfridges and it arrived almost instantly. Not only that, but I found myself photographing the unboxing (in that slightly nerdy Apple-esque way) because I was so impressed with their attention to detail. First off, this:

Selfridges online delivery packaging

A tiny little Selfridges yellow tab. I nearly wet myself with excitement. Such a lovely playful hint at what I was about to discover. And then this:

Selfridges online delivery packaging - wow

And this:

Selfridges online delivery packaging - fab

And suddenly the £4.95 postage and packaging cost seemed totally worth it. Putting this much effort into a parcel (my parcel), the joyful stickers (Selfridges thinks my choice was a good one!), the layer upon layer of tissue, meant I was all fired up and excited before I even got to the product. B-rilliant. A cracking bit of brand extension. And exactly the reaction I want to foster when I send my stuff to people.

Selfridges online delivery packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment